Tuesday 8 September 2015

A Gentleman's review of For Want of a Shoe

Hello

For Want of a Shoe is still proving to be very popular. To date 50 copies have been sold on Amazon and I have been receiving some great feedback.
I want to share with you a lovely review given by one of my male colleagues;


"Read this book with an open mind.
Experience pain from the cane as it whips against Abigail's buttocks and feel the resultant lasting sting.
The excitement as Lester's warm hand travels up Abigail's thigh, climbing over the stocking-top and sidling up against the suspender on its way to the land of ultimate pleasure.
This book has been well written and researched right down to the last detail. Excitement bubbles over and you are left licking your lips, waiting for  Deana Carroll's next offering!

E C Stacey Liverpool "




http://www.beatentrackpublishing.com/forwantofashoe




Please keep sending in your reviews!

Deana

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sanam, thank you so much for your comments. I am so sorry for the delay in responding to you but I am really thrilled you like my blog. Regards Deana

    ReplyDelete